Below are some of the common reasons we may have to reject a receipt.
- The receipt picture is unreadable - we must be able to read the business name, address/location, purchase amount, and purchase date
- The receipt has already been submitted - we can only accept a receipt once
- The receipt picture does not include the business name, address/location, purchase amount, and/or purchase date
- The receipt was submitted under the wrong business
- Some businesses may offer a Rewards give back % on the purchase of a gift card, but not a purchase made with the gift card
- Receipts must be submitted within 45 days from the date of purchase.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help!